Sunday, 1 September 2013

Not going to hold back anymore

I haven't been blogging very frequently whereas a few months ago, I would've been blogging almost every day.  

I think the major reason for this is because I wanted this blog to be something I could show to anyone, even potential employers.  So I tried to make it politically correct and I tried to hold back on the swearing and the sarcasm and the raging but it's just not working.  

The minute I think to myself "hang on, you can't write that", I just end up not blogging at all.  So now, fuck it.  I'm just going to write whatever the hell I want on this blog (except the really really private stuff which I will save for my other one) and I'm not going to care if I'm being totally offensive about something because FUQ DAT  -  I will be who I want to be.

Yep.

1 comment: