Also, I've told so many stories and written so many articles and posts about the neon-lit, drug-addled debauchery of Shanghai's nightlife wonderful teachers and students at my host university that I can no longer be screwed writing about it again. Almost as worse as studying Shakespeare and VCE Chinese, this automatic expectation that I relate 'all the juicy details' of my adventures in Shanghai is one of the most tedious things I've ever had to do. I HATE IT. I HATE IT MORE THAN THE FINALE OF AMERICAN HORROR STORY SEASON 3.
ADSHFASIDHFAWEIUHDAFHDSAHFDWAUEFH.
Therefore, I will be linking everyone to the politically correct (nontheless truthful) article I wrote for E-Magazine. It will also be distributed at Monash University during O-Week, so look out for it. If you're looking for some of those juicier details, visit my other blog (which unfortunately, is only accessible by a limited no. of people because I have nightmares about potential employers finding it during a stalking sesh and proceeding to shit their pants at my puerile douchebaggery).
Anyway.
Yeah. Shanghai is why I haven't been blogging for the last three months. If I had to give a laconic precis, it would be:
Studying abroad in Shanghai changed my life, not because it drastically improved my Chinese, but because I met amazing people and made great, and I hope, lifelong friendships with many of them.
Now that I've gotten that out of the way, YAY I CAN NOW BLOG ABOUT THINGS I ACTUALLY LIKE TO BLOG ABOUT.
No comments:
Post a Comment