I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
I'm feeling really impulsive right now.
Ergo - welcome to my second and less personal blog.
![]() |
| Welcome to my sedentary life |
I've got another blog which I've had since 2009 but I've decided to officially classify that as a private blog. You see, I was in year 10 when I started that blog. I was a short, undernourished little Asian kid so stunningly tactless and full of iconoclastic hatred that you just won't believe the things I used to write about.
I promise I won't make any more jokes about Austria and Josef Fritzl.
I wrote a lot of immature and politically incorrect things.
I really want this blog to be a cool place where I can post stuff about current affairs and social issues. So I can actually tell people about my blog.
What went wrong with my other blog is that I made it too personal. I began it as a place where I could write about films and books and current affairs. I managed to steer clear from blogging about my personal life for two years. Then I don't know what happened. I let it all out and then I couldn't tell my friends about my blog because lul I was blogging about my family and people I knew.
So. I'm going to start afresh.
I'm going to keep my other blog for now because I really cherish the shit I have on there. It's a treasure. It's an account of everything that went through my mind during my adolescence. It covered so many watershed moments. So many events. So many beautiful memories. So many inappropriate sex poems. So many retarded moments where I've passive aggressively insulted my friends about taking selfies, social whoring on Facebook and taking pictures of pastel coloured macarons arranged 'cutely' in a row (dw, I still love you kind of).
Yeah. I complain a lot. I'm really awesome at ranting.
So what do I want this new blog to be like/be about?
- More on current affairs
- Films
- Books
- Politically incorrect jokes if I can't help it - I really can't change who I am
- Social issues (perhaps from the perspective of a young Chinese-Australian)
- Random uni lyf stuff
- Rants about pop stars and actors I despise with a fiery passion e.g. Jennifer Lopez, Bruno Mars
- Lots of rants
- Basically my old blog before I started adding the slightly personal touch
Okay it's 4am and I have class tomorrow.
So. Ciao for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment