Some people call me creative. Some call me crazy. Some call me weird. Some call me "despicable in an acceptable way". Every morning I stand in front of the mirror and slowly whisper the words "I am legend" before shimmying to Naughty Girl by Beyonce as I brush my teeth. Then I bounce back to reality and skip breakfast and run to catch the bus like a pleb. I've had fantasies of walking up to groups of guys and yelling "MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD" and then running away giggling like a ten year old. That's me. I'm also an arts+law student. Not a very good one because I spend a lot of time on 4chan.
More about me:
*warning: am writing this as I listen to Clique (Kanye West and Jay-Z).
I'm a news junkie.
I love reading.
I love drawing. Weird shit. For example, I once tried to pass myself off as really artsy and drew this screwed up picture of a naked mannequin with decapitated limbs, sewn lips, black criss cross stickers over its nipples with a Guy Fawkes mask stuck on its face.
IDEK.
In first year uni, my lecturer labelled me a Chinese nationalist. I'm not...really? I just really like learning about Chinese history and culture - hence, STUDYING ASIAN STUDIES. Challenge me to a game of let's-see-who-can-list-all-the-Chinese-dynasties-in-order-fastest and you can be my new BFFL.
My favourite love story is not Gee by Girls' Generation but The Butterfly Lovers - a beautiful Chinese classic that made me cry when I was eight.
I hate Bruno Mars and Jennifer Lopez.
I have an incredibly dark, sadistic sense of humour. I'm almost ALWAYS facetious.
I go on 4chan.
My mother is a journalist.
My cousins are freaky smart. Alice studies law at Melbourne University right now and Patrick is doing like, Olympic Maths shit and got a raw 50 for Maths Methods last year without breaking a sweat.
If I fail in lyf, Ima just leech off them.
I used to play tennis competitively.
I am very passionate about human rights.
There is a huge communication problem between me and my very conservative Chinese parents.
I strongly dislike eating Chinese food. I've had enough of it, frankly.
No comments:
Post a Comment